We take great pride in being a family-owned and operated facility. With four generations of caring, we are able to offer each resident a truly unique care plan designed to meet his or her individual needs.
The comfort and well-being of our residents is our top priority. Every Hurlbut Care Community offers the highest quality skilled nursing care available in a comfortable and welcoming environment.
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- Short-term placement for rehabilitation
- Staff specially trained in geriatric care
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Social work services available
- Private and semi-private rooms
- Day trips in our wheelchair-accessible bus
- Nurse-call system in all bedrooms and bathrooms
- Spacious living, dining and activity rooms
- Medicaid and Medicare approved
- WIFI, phone, and cable service available in each room
- Complete laundry and housekeeping services
- Dietitian services
- Audiology, dental, podiatry and mental health services available
- A variety of social and activity programs
- Beauty shop and barber services
- Religious services available with area clergy
- X-ray and lab services
Comprehensive Post-Acute Nursing Services
Our skilled nursing staff and supporting medical team are specially trained to manage the needs of our residents’ acute or chronic diseases and those recovering from surgical procedures.
- Orthopedic post-surgical restorative care
- Short-term rehabilitation services
- Tube feedings
- IV antibiotics
- Wound care
- Oxygen therapy
- Pain management
- Hospice services
- Ostomy Care
By selecting The Brightonian, you are ensuring that your loved one will receive the best skilled nursing care available. Our homelike environment is the foundation from which we welcome you and your loved one as members of our extended family.