Where Your Loved One Is In Caring Hands
A short trip from Rochester, NY, the Hurlbut family has owned and operated this facility since 1976. The quality care from our expert staff, along with the hands-on involvement found in a family-owned setting, are just two of our many wonderful qualities. It is from this humble foundation that we are able to offer each resident a truly unique care plan to meet his or her individual needs. These features play an important role in our long-standing reputation of excellence in providing a broad range of support services to our residents in a compassionate and nurturing manner.
A picturesque view of Conesus Lake and beautifully landscaped gardens surround Conesus Lake Nursing Facility. Our patio enables residents and visitors to enjoy the scenery and share special moments.
The comfort and well-being of our residents is our top priority. Every Hurlbut™ Care Community offers the highest quality skilled nursing care available in a safe and caring environment.
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- Medicaid and Medicare approved
- Short-term placement for rehabilitation
- Field trips in our wheelchair-accessible bus
- Staff specially trained in geriatric care
- Affiliation agreements with area hospitals
- Social work services available
- Private and semi-private rooms
- Nurse-call system in all bedrooms and bathrooms
- Spacious living, dining and activity rooms
- Telephone service available in each room
- Complete laundry and housekeeping services
- Cable television service available in each room
- Beautiful outdoor patio
- Dietitian services
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Audiology, dental, podiatry and mental health services available
- A variety of social and activity programs
- Beauty shop and barber services
- Religious services available with area clergy
Comprehensive Post-Acute Nursing Services
Our skilled nursing staff and supporting medical team are specially trained to manage the needs of our residents’ acute or chronic diseases and those recovering from surgical procedures.
- Tube feedings
- Wound care
- Oxygen therapy
- Tracheostomy care
- Intravenous care or IV therapy/antibiotics
- Orthopedic post-surgical restorative care
- Short-term rehabilitation services
- Hospice services
By selecting Conesus Lake Nursing and Rehabilitation Facility, you are ensuring that your loved one will receive the best skilled nursing care available. Our warm, nurturing environment is the foundation from which we welcome you and your loved one as members of our extended family.