Penfield Place Nursing Home
Where Caring Comes Naturally
Located in a lovely wooded setting, Penfield Place delivers outstanding care in gracious surroundings. Enjoyed by both residents and visitors, our campus complements the exceptional facility and outstanding staff. Our philosophy is to encourage individuality, preserve dignity and provide the very highest level of care.
We’re proud to be a family-owned and operated nursing home facility in Rochester, NY since 1970. The quality care from our friendly, supportive staff, along with the hands-on involvement found in a family-owned setting, play an important role in our long-standing reputation of excellence.
The comfort and well-being of our residents is our top priority. Every Hurlbut™ Care Community offers the highest quality skilled nursing care available in a warm, safe and caring environment.
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- Staff specially trained in geriatric care
- Affiliation agreements with area hospitals
- Social work services available
- Private and semi-private rooms
- Nurse-call system in all bedrooms and bathrooms
- Spacious living, dining and activity rooms
- Telephone service available in each room
- Cable television service available in each room
- Dietitian services
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Audiology, dental, podiatry and mental health services available
- A variety of social and activity programs
- Beauty shop and barber services
- Religious services available with area clergy
- Medicaid and Medicare approved
- Short-term placement for rehabilitation
- Field trips in our wheelchair-accessible limousine
1700 Penfield Road
Penfield, New York 14526
For more information or a personal tour, contact the administrator:
For immediate admissions support, contact the social worker:
Comprehensive Post-Acute Nursing Services
Our skilled nursing staff and supporting medical team is specially trained to manage the needs of residents’ acute or chronic diseases and those recovering from surgical procedures.
- Tube feedings
- Wound care
- Oxygen therapy
- Orthopedic post-surgical restorative care
- Gastrostomy tubes, jejunostomy tubes
- Tracheostomy care
- Catheter care
- Short-term rehabilitation services
- Hospice services
By selecting Penfield Place, you are ensuring that your loved one will receive the best skilled nursing care available. Our warm, nurturing environment is the foundation from which we welcome you and your loved one as members of our extended family.