Dedicated To Standards Of Excellence
Within the cozy community of Brighton, you will find a home where the highest level of comfort and care is the standard. Nestled near neighborhoods and shops, this facility provides long-term and short-term rehabilitation services. Residents at The Brightonian participate in a wide range of activities and special events.
We take great pride in being a family-owned and operated facility. It is from this humble foundation that we are able to offer each resident a truly unique care plan designed to meet his or her individual needs.
The comfort and well-being of our residents is our top priority. Every Hurlbut™ Care Community offers the highest quality skilled nursing care available in a warm, safe and caring environment.
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- Staff specially trained in geriatric care
- Affiliation agreements with area hospitals
- Social work services available
- Private and semi-private rooms
- Nurse-call system in all bedrooms and bathrooms
- Spacious living, dining and activity rooms
- Telephone service available in each room
- Complete laundry and housekeeping services
- Cable television service available in each room
- Dietitian services
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Audiology, dental, podiatry and mental health services available
- A variety of social and activity programs
- Beauty shop and barber services
- Religious services available with area clergy
- Medicaid and Medicare approved
- Short-term placement for rehabilitation
- Field trips in our wheelchair-accessible limousine
- X-ray and lab services
1919 Elmwood Avenue
Rochester, New York 14620
For more information or a personal tour, contact the administrator:
For immediate admissions support, contact social worker:
Comprehensive Post-Acute Nursing Services
Our skilled nursing staff and supporting medical team is specially trained to manage the needs of residents’ acute or chronic diseases and those recovering from surgical procedures.
- Tube feedings
- Wound care
- Oxygen therapy
- Pain management
- Orthopedic post-surgical restorative care
- Short-term rehabilitation services
- Hospice services
By selecting The Brightonian, you are ensuring that your loved one will receive the best skilled nursing care available. Our warm, nurturing environment is the foundation from which we welcome you and your loved one as members of our extended family.