We’re proud to be a family-owned and operated facility. The quality care from our friendly, supportive staff, along with the hands-on involvement found in a family-owned setting, are just two of the many wonderful qualities that you will find here.
The comfort and well-being of our residents is our top priority. Every Hurlbut™ Care Community offers the highest quality skilled nursing care available in a safe and caring environment.
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- Medicaid and Medicare approved
- Short-term placement for rehabilitation
- Day trips in our wheelchair-accessible bus
- Staff specially trained in geriatric care
- Affiliation agreements with area hospitals
- Social work services available
- Private and semi-private rooms
- Nurse-call system in all bedrooms and bathrooms
- Spacious living, dining and activity rooms
- Telephone/ WIFI service available in each room
- Complete laundry and housekeeping services
- Cable television service available in each room
- Dietitian services
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Audiology, dental, podiatry and mental health services available
- A variety of social and activity programs
- Beauty shop and barber services
- Religious services available with area clergy
Comprehensive Post-Acute Nursing Services
Our skilled nursing staff and supporting medical team are specially trained to manage the needs of our residents’ acute or chronic diseases and those recovering from surgical procedures.
- Tube feedings
- Wound care
- IV therapy
- Oxygen therapy
- Orthopedic post-surgical restorative care
- Short-term rehabilitation services
- Hospice services
- Ostomy Care
By selecting Hornell Gardens, you are ensuring that your loved one will receive the best skilled nursing care available. Our warm, nurturing environment is the foundation from which we welcome you and your loved one as members of our extended family.