The Fountains Nursing Home
Dedicated To Providing Quality Care
The Fountains is nestled among softly swaying palm trees and beautiful tropical gardens with a cozy patio in the affluent community of Boca Raton, Florida. Family-owned and operated since 1967, our long-standing reputation as one of our area’s premier providers of skilled nursing care is built upon our ability to provide our residents with quality care while maintaining their individual dignity and self-respect.
Residents at The Fountains take great pleasure participating in a wide array of activities including pet therapy, chauffeured rides to polo games, shopping trips in our facility-owned, wheelchair-accessible activity van and much more.
The only skilled nursing facility in the city of Boca Raton to be awarded 4 out of 5 stars by the State of Florida Agency for Health Care Administration!
The comfort and well-being of our residents is our top priority. Every Hurlbut™ Care Community offers the highest quality skilled nursing care available in a warm, safe and
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- Staff specially trained in geriatric care
- Affiliation agreements with area hospitals
- Social work services available
- Semi-private rooms
- Nurse-call system in all bedrooms and bathrooms
- Spacious living, dining and activity rooms
- Telephone service available in each room
- Complete laundry and housekeeping services
- Cable television service available in each room
- Dietitian services
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Audiology, podiatry and mental health services available
- A variety of social and activity programs
- Beauty shop and barber services
- Religious services available with area clergy
- Medicaid and Medicare approved
- Short-term placement for rehabilitation
- Field trips in our wheelchair-accessible van
- Pet therapy
- Reciprocal program
3800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
For more information or a personal tour, contact the administrator:
For immediate admissions support, contact the social worker:
Comprehensive Post-Acute Nursing Services
Our skilled nursing staff and supporting medical team is specially trained to manage the needs of residents’ acute or chronic diseases and those recovering from surgical procedures.
- Tube feedings
- Wound care
- Oxygen therapy
- Orthopedic post-surgical restorative care
- Respite care
- Short-term rehabilitation services
- Hospice services
By selecting The Fountains, you are ensuring that your loved one will receive the best skilled nursing care available. Our warm, nurturing environment is the foundation from which we welcome you and your loved one as members of our extended family.