A Tradition Of Caring
A landmark in the town of Newark, our home features cozy living areas and beautifully landscaped grounds. Our dedicated staff is committed to providing exceptional, compassionate care to our residents.
Our long-standing reputation as one of our area’s premier short-term rehabilitation and long-term care providers is built upon our ability to offer our residents quality care while maintaining their individual dignity and self-respect.
The comfort and well-being of our residents is our top priority. Every Hurlbut™ Care Community offers the highest quality skilled nursing care available in a safe and caring environment.
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- Medicaid and Medicare approved
- Short-term placement for rehabilitation
- Field trips
- Staff specially trained in geriatric care
- Affiliation agreements with area hospitals
- Social work services available
- Private and semi-private rooms
- Nurse-call system in all bedrooms and bathrooms
- Spacious living, dining and activity rooms
- Telephone service available in each room
- Cable television service available in each room
- Dietitian services
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Audiology, dental, podiatry and mental health services available
- A variety of social and activity programs
- Beauty shop and barber services
- Religious services available with area clergy
Comprehensive Post-Acute Nursing Services
Our skilled nursing staff and supporting medical team are specially trained to manage the needs of our residents’ acute or chronic diseases and those recovering from surgical procedures.
- Tube feedings
- Wound care and management
- Tracheostomy, colostomy, ileostomy and gastrostomy tube care
- Dialysis care for residents receiving treatments at dialysis centers
- Orthopedic post-surgical restorative care
- Oxygen therapy
- Short-term rehabilitation services
- Hospice services
By selecting Newark Manor, you are ensuring that your loved one will receive the best skilled nursing care available. Our warm, nurturing environment is the foundation from which we welcome you and your loved one as members of our extended family.